- Age twenty-two, feeling forty-five, and just looking to hang out. Fostered and rescued plenty with some experience in "problem children", so if you have any questions, let me know.
- Rutland, VT
- Rats (duh), hiking, animal behavior, video games, camping
- Romulus (Mu-Mu), Brute, and Shamus
- How Many
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 03-22-2016 01:05 PM
- Last Activity
- 12-02-2016 10:43 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
View RatAtat2693's Blog
on 04-01-2016 at 03:07 PM
(Finally found this post - gah.)
Pros vs Cons of the Cages I've owned:
- Decent size, without being bulky
- Folds down easily without sporadically collapsing
- Stores well
- Not terribly expensive
- Frequently on sale
- Small enough bar spacing for babies
- Multiple levels
- Easy to drag into the shower and spray down with hose.
- Chew proof base
- Not the biggest cage out there
- Pieces are well built for Petco's standards, but there is some
on 02-13-2016 at 04:32 AM
Today was off. I didn't realize it when I woke up.
The morning sun shines through the open blinds; I panic. What time is it? I reached across my bed for the needleless syringe to give fluids and then scritches to my ailing rat. I'm groggy. "Mornin' Rem. How's it g-."
And then I remember that he's not in his box on my mattress anymore. It's just fleece.
The 10 AM alarm goes off. "Baytril Time."
I throw my phone back on the table at