Rat Forum banner

Insert image issues

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
The group loader for posting photos in threads has never worked for me and I always end up having to upload them one by one with the basic uploader. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but I thought I'd go ahead and make a topic about it just incase.
Text Line Font Screenshot Software

See less See more
#2 ·
I have this issue too. :( I use Chrome and am on Windows 8 (unfortunately).

I can't do it anymore anyway because I've reached my "limit" and don't know how to fix it, but...

#4 ·
Go into your profile settings and click on miscellaneous. There you can manage your images and free up some space

#6 ·
I've found the easiest way to resize an image without distorting it is to post to facebook then save the pics from there then upload the saved ones here.

#10 ·
I'm talking about this one: Text Font Line Screenshot
We can't use the select files button. We have to use the basic uploader: Text Font Line Screenshot Rectangle

#12 ·
I see what you mean. I'll investigate and see if this can be fixed. I'm getting the same thing as you guys are. The function to upload images works so at least that isn't part of the problem. :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.