Rat Forum banner

What do you look like?- (No Conversation Please!!)

223K views 897 replies 834 participants last post by  SconnieLass 
#1 ·
Post Pictures of yourself here!

Just a friendly reminder from the mods that these photos show to everyone that views RatForum - member or not. Exercise extreme caution when posting here, especially if you've provided any other personally identifying information around the site.

#3 ·
Re: What do you look like?

My name is CJ if you couldn't tell, and here's a lovely picture right after I broke my glasses:

As an aside, Matt you've only been here 8 days and already made 193 posts? That's impressive, to say the least.

Edit: Didn't put the image in right.

#895 ·

As an aside, Matt you've only been here 8 days and already made 193 posts? That's impressive, to say the least.
193 posts in 8 days is much more than impressive, it's creepy and very disturbing. Show Matt some love because he's seriously in need of it-- also, mental health counseling would really help him get his life back on track.

#6 ·

The picture in my Avatar is me, done up in costume and makeup as "Rafiki" from "The Lion King." (So now, you all know what I look like, right?)

I'm always changing my 'look,' especially my hair. Cutting it, coloring it, perming it, getting extensions...there isn't really one picture that "looks like me," because I keep changing after the pic is taken. I'll post a pic, but don't expect to recognize me on the street from this. :)

See that "orb" in the picture? We figure it's probably the ghost of Bob Fosse, because the costume and fans were for one of the numbers that he did. Either that, or the flash reflected off of something, but it's much cooler to have a ghost than a reflection. :D

#13 ·

Me and my saxaphone

Me and my honey covered french fries.

Im getting my senior pictures soon to so ill have some of those!

Myspace is really the only place I host pictures of my self. Cause all the cool kids use myspace.. :?

(I listen to punk and ska now really not megadeath and things like that any more)

Im pretty much AWESOME!

#18 ·

I hope this works...

#20 ·

at least here in aussieland our clothing sizes are more "normal", with the smallest female adult size being an 8 (very rarely a 6), and average is considered to be 12-14, although with the obesity problem we are having (along with the us and uk), average is becoming size 14-16.

when i lived in the states, i couldnt understand how so many people aspired to be a size 0... when zero is nothing...

anyway, this is me 6 years ago... still look the same but my hair is much longer now...

#26 ·

i still remember when my friends went through an izzle phase. I think that might be the most silly slang explosion I can remember. I'm guilty of using current slang every now and again but for some reason I use old slang a bunch that no one understands.

i.e.

You're such a card!
He's a pip.

I also said groovy as a kid lol :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.