How many animals do you have? - Page 14
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: How many animals do you have?

Little Fuzzy
    Blog Entries

I would like to see them <3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

I know this thread it a little bit older but I just wanted to throw in my menagerie, which is actually much smaller now than it was 10 years ago when I did fostering.

I've got two small dogs, a Papillion and a Yorkie, and an African Grey who is my whole world. She is the sweetest most intelligent pet I've ever owned, she constantly amazes me. She speaks in context, telling me "Good morning" when I uncover her, saying "want water" when she is thirsty. When we shower she says "shower", and when we go on a road trip (once every couple of weeks, she will say "ready to go?". When I do my makeup she says "you're so pretty!". She also says funny stuff like "I'm a poop eagle!","I gotta go to work" makes dog noises, whistles, farts, burps, says "I'm a bird! bird bird bird", "what?", "I love you" ( her first phrase), "Helloooo", "hi bird", and more.

I'm 30 now, and grew up with dogs and parrots. My Blue Crown conure passed away last year at 12 (I don't know why he passed so young. It beoke my heart since I had him since i was 16 and he weent from Alaska to Puerto Rico to New York to Maine to Massachsetts with me), and 2 years ago my Lineolated Parakeet passed away at 7. My parents had lovebirds, budgies, a cockatiel, and a sun conure. i worked with a parrot rescue and have fostered 3 African greys, cockatiels, a princess of wales parakeet, budgies, and cockatiels. I've owned ferrets 3 different times (such a short life span!), fostered the sweetest cat, rescued 6 homeless dogs in Puerto Rico, owned two ball pythons and a corn snake, leopard geckos, a bearded dragon, and many many fish tanks. I owned 3 male rats 5 years ago. Once I graduate and move into a bigger house, I plan on raising meat rabbits, having goats and probably quail.

I currently have a rat I found on my campus, and am trying to convince my boyfriend to let me keep him!
    Last edited by AkCrimson; 03-31-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Pink Eeper

1 tarantula
    1 dog
    6 bearded dragons
    24 snakes
    est 60+- rats probably 20 of them pets

5. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

1 dog: Louie-5-year-old Shih Tzu Mix (rescue)
    1 cat: Ruby-12-year-old Turkish Angora (rescue)
    1 hamster: Minerva-2-year-old Winter White hybrid (rescue)
    1 snake: Rosie-23-year-old corn snake (adopted)
    2 tarantulas: Alexandria-1-year-old Mexican Black (pet shop) Hamilton- 2-month-old Rose hair (pet shop) (The tarantulas are technically one of my brothers', but until he gets home from school they are under my care )

We are moving out of state soon, so we can't get any more animals until we are settled into our new home, but hopefully, we will be adopting a second dog and a few rats sometime in the future.

Pink Eeper

2 Dogs- Chester & Dude
    1 Bird- Q
    Oh and don't let me forget my newest companions...
    Two beautiful girl rats named Salt & Pepper

2 dogs- Oscar and Papi
    2 rats- Fitz and Skillet.

Little Fuzzy PandoraAlicePenelope's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At the moment I have 10
    2 Guinea pigs, Harley & Davidson
    2 Hedgehogs, Penelope & Raven
    6 Rats, Pandora,Willow, Oak,Ash, Chestnut,Thumbelina

I have 3 pets, a white German shepherd called Cloud and two rats, Luna and Nyx.

+ Reply to Thread