How many animals do you have? - Page 13
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: How many animals do you have?

Pink Eeper

I currently have one female greyhound who is almost 13 years old. We adopted her fresh off the racetracks (through an adoption group) just before her 5th birthday and she's grown to be my darling baby girl velcro dog. We also have a cute-as-a-button white and gray tabby cat.

We had a male greyhound until last September when we lost him to bone cancer. It was extremely traumatic for me, being with him at the end because he was in agony and husband and I both still miss him a lot. He was a large boy, but a great big teddy bear.

We're currently fostering a male greyhound, all black and shiny. He's a sweet boy, super smart. His adoptive mom is recovering from an injury and trying to decide if she can take him back in a month or two. If she can't, then we will keep him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

I have my 2 rats (Grimm & Brisby) and that's it. I also have a 5 year old daughter-- that's more than enough for me to handle.

I have 7 rats
    Albert Stewart
    LaVonne Zorah
    Craig Paul
    Shalimar Lorraine
    Ariana Linda
    Levi Oliver
    Tia Cornelia

and my mother in law has a cat named Mischief :P

Try 21 cats by your self and 4 dogs XD
    I would name them off but I had so many cats in the last six years I kinda forgot exactly who was in that 21 batch <all saved from abusers,starving ,came of the streets or randomly showed at my house sick :/
    Yes I had that many at one point LOL

+ Reply to Thread