How many animals do you have? - Page 12
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: How many animals do you have?

Little Fuzzy

I have a whole list of animals i want to own in the future ibcluding (but not limited too):
    Chinchilla, degu, snake, dogs (probably lots haha), possibly some sea creatures (i like shrimp and crabs and am really interested in frogfish and sea slugs), maybe a bunny, mice, a skunk, and a pig.
    I would also REALLY love to rescue a wild animal of somesort, like a squirl or a raccoon (that would be sooooo awesome), so that i could be doing good for the world and have a unique experience.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Little Fuzzy

Oh and a hedgehog!! When i move i plan on getting one.

I have a total of 19 pets!
    5 Rats - Gus Gus, Cheddar, B, and Honey, and one newborn boy that is nameless.
    1 Ferret - Mr. Noodle
    5 dogs - Rosie (Chihuahua mix 7 yrs) Roxy (Pitbull lab 6 yrs) Pepper (Morkie 11 months) Maggie (Australian shepherd 7 months) and Baxter (my babyyyy, Australian shepherd 3 months)
    6 cats - Repo (18 Yrs) Bumblebee (13 yrs) Booger Bear (4 yrs) Taylor Noel (3 Yrs) Niles "Nubsy" (2 Yrs) Jinx (4 months)
    2 Betta fish - Jasper and Oliver

5. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Oh and little random story, Niles acquired the nickname Nubsy because we got him from a farm that had a "free kittens" sign. We were just fostering him and some of his siblings but we found out he had a broken tail that had to be amputated. So now Niles has half a tail and after all he went through he was so skittish and shy that we couldnt rehome him

I have 8, a golden retriever who smells like death, a chihuahua, two Guinea pigs, and 4 rats, soon to be 6 next week

I have been offline here for a long time but I have 3 crested geckos, a blue tongue skink, 4 cichlids (Oscar, Convict, Salvini, Jack Dempsey), a Pleco, and I adopted a dog six months ago. 024.jpg

I have two dogs, Katy and Chevelle. Katy is a 4.5 year old female rough collie, and Chevelle is a 1 year old female miniature Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix.

I've got a cat, Smokey, who is almost 12 years old. He's a regular ol' mixed breed cat.

And there's my flock of 9 bantam chickens: Georgia and Alaska are both 4.5 years old. Georgia is a male Cochin and Alaska is a female Belgian d'Uccle. Mykerion is a 3 year old female Cochin/Rosecomb, and Alex is a 2 year old male d'Uccle/booted bantam mix. JD, Willow, and Jamie are all 7 months old, all d'Uccle mixes, JD is a male and the other two are females. Last are Spearow and Pidgey, 4 month old d'Uccle mixes, Spearow is male and Pidgey is female.

And, of course, my four rats!
    My Girls: Zeni, Venus, Hemingway, & Eleanor
    Rainbow Bridge: Emilie, Florence, Katelyn, Lorelei, London, Valdosta, Amelia, Vera, Miles, & Augustus

I have 11 spoiled babies.
    2 dogs
    2 rats
    1 cat
    5 hens
    And 1 rooster
    What's the point in having all the knowledge in the worl if you don't share it.

We have....
    3 cats - Shaman, Tala & Koda
    3 hamsters - Bennie, Caesar and Joseph
    1 turtle - Poke
    and a pregnant rat named Ruby

I have 5 kitties: Dodger, Klaudius, Wilbert, Jayne, Tillamook. I have a bulldog names Kayne Kee, and a turtle named Tommy. last is my baby rat Matthew who I am looking for a cage mate for!
    Follow my brood cuseanimal_haus on INSTAGRAM

+ Reply to Thread