Rat Forum banner

Baby boys in NC

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  snugglesmacks 
#1 ·
It will be a couple of weeks yet before these boys are ready to go to their new homes but I want to go ahead and start lining up some adopters. I have 11 males in this litter that I cannot keep. I want all babies to go in pairs or trios. The 4 remaining females are going to stay right here with me.

They turned 1 week old this morning.

As far as I can tell with their current markings I have:

White: 4
Hooded: 1
Dark Berkshire: 6

Some of these babies are going to be pink-eyes like dad but they're not open yet so don't know which ones. I also said dark because some look black and some look dark grey. Momma is a very dark brown almost black and dad is cream hooded so until the fur comes in fully I can't say for sure on color. In the picture of the two hooded babies the male is the lighter colored one.

I live in the Piedmont triad area of NC, and I am willing to travel up to 4 hours to meet potential adopters. If you are interested in any of my boys please send me a message or reply here.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
You have such cute ratties! My fiance and I are in Knoxville, and may be interested. We just lost one of our two boys and the other one isn't doing so well either (both are/were 3 year old pet store rats that we adopted from a neighbor back in August). If we are ready when they are, we would want two boys, one for each of us. Of course we would keep them together so they can be bonded, but we worry about having a third during out of cage time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.