Rat's hearing are too sensitive?
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rat's hearing are too sensitive?

Default Rat's hearing are too sensitive?

I keep my rat's cage in my room. I was wondering, if rats' ears are so sensitive, does this mean I can never play music in my room? Or watch tv? Would the music/sounds be painful for her ears since she hears better than me?

I haven't listened to music and I don't have a tv in my room.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Rat's hearing are too sensitive?

I listen to music all the time and my girls don't seem to mind. I don't crank it though - I have neighbors, haha.
    Lark & Lizzy
    <br />

My rats live in my living room .. hence they get tv, music and family arguments thrown at their ears. I've never had a complaint yet from them, they sleep through it all. So as long as you keep it to a relatively realistic level (unlike my neighbours .. he should be deaf by now!) there shouldn't be a problem at all

I'm listening to Linkin Park and Zinc is falling asleep on my desk as we speak

ETS: It's actually Thousand Foot Krutch, but same genre XD
    Owned by Orion sun conure, Gabby blue crowned conure, Roxie Chihuahua mix, Pumpkin Papillon, Inky standard black berkshire and Squid dumbo rex variegated beige

Missing Gracie, Fawn, Buffy, Klardae, Zinc, Fizz, Cola, Nautilus and Argonaut.

+ Reply to Thread