Goodbye my sweet boy
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodbye my sweet boy

Default Goodbye my sweet boy

RIP Nicodemus aka "Deeba". Had to help him pass, paraplegic and suffering from malignant growths. It was so hard to say goodbye, was nuzzling my neck at the vet's. So hard to let a rat go that still has the capacity to eat and be affectionate, but it would have been selfish to keep him longer. I cried my eyes out, still crying when I think of it. This was my first two rats and both have now passed. I don't know how rat lovers handle the short lifespan, especially with mine being adopted from a laboratory, they weren't bred for longevity or genetic robustness. I guess I was lucky they had a full life but it is SO hard ushering them along.
    IMG_2394 (2).JPG
    Last edited by Hal900x; 03-17-2017 at 06:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

I'm very sorry for your loss of Deeba. It's never easy, but hopefully you can take comfort knowing that you made a loving choice for him.

Thank you to MRM and the others who make an effort to check this forum. It's nice to have someone honor your grief.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Sorry for your loss

+ Reply to Thread