Rat Forum banner

New baby boy!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  FlamingFox 
#1 ·
This little cutie just came from a zoo colony, and he is going to keep my older boy company (in a few weeks of course). I am thinking of calling him Newt. You know, like the author of Fantastic Beasts.

He might be a bit younger than I thought he would be. What do you all think? Four weeks maybe? I guess he could be barely five.

Also, what color do you think he is? I guess possibly mink, but of course I'm a bit new to this. Anyway, enjoy the pics! Sorry one decided to turn sideways. Hopefully in a month can post some of him and Chu together!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks everyone! He is my first baby (my other rat came around 2-3 months old I think) and he has been a total joy the past few days. It's too precious when he decides to take a nap on my chest while I'm doing homework. I wish I could have rescued one of his brothers to keep him company, but my main cage will only fit two rats comfortably, so he'll have to make do with just me for a few more weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.