Edit Post Failures?
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Edit Post Failures?

Default Edit Post Failures?

Recently, when I try to edit my embarrassing typos or whatnot in posts, I'm able to click 'edit post' however my post doesn't show up for me to fix it. Not sure if others are having this issue or just me?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Squishy Laprat
    Blog Entries

You only have ten minutes to edit it.
    

Hey there,

As Rattielover965 mentioned, the edit timer on the thread itself is 10 minutes, and the thread title is 5.

Thanks,
    - JB

5. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Yes, I understand there is a time limit, however my tries were within that limit. Two posts I tried to edit just showed a blank text box with nothing to edit. I tested it on a post today and it did work...so I'll take it as a random glitch. Thankee!

Are you using Firefox by chance? Try using chrome, there may be a special character within the post causing the issue. Can you provide a link to the posts please and let me know what you would like to be corrected.

Thank you,

~ Glenda

I'm using chrome. I haven't had any more issues. Thanks for the offer to correct- they're so minor I won't waste your time

Alrighty, thank you so much

~ Glenda

+ Reply to Thread