Fable 3 - Marriage and Children Questions
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fable 3 - Marriage and Children Questions

Default Fable 3 - Marriage and Children Questions

Are there any other Fable 3 players out there? I know this is a rat forum, which means primarily female members, so my odds of finding another girl that plays video games on the rat forum are kind of small, but there is always a hope.
    My question about the game is this: I just got married for the first time. How many wives (or husbands) can I have? Do they have to be in separate towns or can I have more than one spouse in the same town without causing problems? I just married the town... er... lady of the night in the Merc town at Mistpeak, so I don't think she'd be running into any of the other wives I'd like to have, but there are also much nicer wives (or even a husband, since I am playing the princess) I'd also like to have and I think I remember reading that the game doesn't have a problem with polygamy.
    I know this is the part of the game that makes it a definitive "M", so no details at all please, just bare bones facts. If this thread actually gets going, I don't want it shut down. I'm interested to see if anyone else out there even plays.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Default Re: Fable 3 - Marriage and Children Questions

mememe

i can't say i know for sure, i know there is an achievement for 6 but i don't know what the max is. i believe the max amount of children with each spouse is 5.

though it is absolutely hilarious when your (soon to be ex) wives encounter eachother while you're around....

Rest well Matilda, Rufus, Oliver, Sebastian, Miles, Leno, Gabby, Ona, Cami, Luna, Blue boy, Fuzzy boy, Benjamin, and Bernard.

Me too lol...well not fable 3 yet i don't have the cash to spare :P but i'm a huuuuuge gamer hehe
    i used to play fable 2 nearly every night....but i'm out fabled and have moved on to robot unicorn attack and soon fallout new vegas
    <br /><br />[url=http://dragcave.net/view/ZV7p][img]http://dragcave.net/im

The are more girl gamers here then you think I love video games and consider myself a proud nerd when it comes to the games I play. From Final Fantasy, to war games, I love em all. I don't know anything about the game in question though >< I have seen it in the stores and wanted it, but my boyfriend kept trying to tell me it was lame *eyerolls* lol.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    But a game that I am really liking, Katamari Damacy.

It is a simple game that is mostly analog stick controlled, but man is it fun. You roll around this ball that is able to collect items smaller then itself and as you progress, the ball grows enabling you to pick up bigger and bigger items. I played that for a week straight and beat the game, twice. I am waiting to find the second game in a store near me, but have only found it online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwhFH75OCDs
    A video of someone completing 'Make the Moon' level, which requires the largest katamari you will create. I tried this one at least 15 times before finally getting it. :3

Cumberland. Rexxxy. Clint Eastwood. Nigel. Astro.

ah, i've played a few of the katamari games as well... we love katamari was my favorite. they're addicting

right now i'm playing through dead space... it was cheap on steam so i bought it lolol... good stuff. excited for the second one coming out later this month ~

played through borderlands with a few friends a few weeks back, never got around to finishing the DLC (we got busy)

my boyfriend is good at parking

Rest well Matilda, Rufus, Oliver, Sebastian, Miles, Leno, Gabby, Ona, Cami, Luna, Blue boy, Fuzzy boy, Benjamin, and Bernard.

That is awesome that you like it too, Jaguar :3 I have only played the first one, that I have posted there. I hear that We Love Katamari is even better then the first one, with more and larger levels and new items *wiggles* I love looking through the items and seeing the descriptions they have. XD

I never really had a chance to play the Katamari games since I didn't have the system for it, but Raymon Raving Rabbids: Rabbids Go Home is the same kind of set up and I thought it was a lot of fun. The rabbids have decided that they need to reach the moon, so you get a shopping cart to drive around the world and you collect all sorts of things in your shopping cart. Basically if it isn't nailed down, the Rabbids will take it to add to their pile. They plan to climb the pile and reach the moon that way. They aren't very bright. It is a lot of fun though and definitely made by people who did a lot of drugs first.

I'm still working on the Fable game. I just got a new husband and am about to plant him in the merc town with the lady of the evening and the two kids that we felt the need to adopt. The fights should be epic. I might wind up divorced when all this is over.

Haha Eluin, that is the samething that I thought about Katamari.
    The cut scenes some times had nothing to do with anything and were extremely 'trippy' as one would put it lol. I was thinking to myself while playing the game, that there is no way they were of 'sane' mind when making these games. XD

ROYAL RAINBOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alethea
    Haha Eluin, that is the samething that I thought about Katamari.
    The cut scenes some times had nothing to do with anything and were extremely 'trippy' as one would put it lol. I was thinking to myself while playing the game, that there is no way they were of 'sane' mind when making these games. XD

ROYAL RAINBOW!!

Screw sane. There was no way anyone was sober making this or a couple of other games.

Anyone tried LSD: Dream Emulator? It was a Japan only release I believe, but you just wandered around for a while in this trippy dream world, and the game was almost never the same. There wasnt even an objective or point or anything, you just wandered around in "dreams"

+ Reply to Thread