Got any ideas or suggestions to improve RF? Post them here! - Page 3
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Got any ideas or suggestions to improve RF? Post them here!

What all can you change, exactly?

Over the Rainbow Bridge:

Peach- 9/8/12
    Zelda- 6/11/13

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Could we have a chatbox please? It would be nice to talk to other rat people
    Animals are not things.

I do not like the current image uploader. I think you should just remove that and make it so people have to upload on imgur or something and can link the image into the forums. I'd gladly make an easy to understand forum post about how to get the image linked into a post.

My problem with the current one is people will delete their images so that they can upload new ones. So I'll be looking through a post and then click on an attachment that no longer exists and then I'm done with that thread. I know it's mainly the older posts that have this problem but still I'd like to read some of those older threads and be able to see the images.

The other option would be to allow each user more image hosting space but then you'd probably need a larger server. That really isn't necessary though.

If there is some way you can keep the current images hosted and linked and to still do away with the image uploader that'd be fantastic!

Also an android app. I know tapatalk is a common android app and it supports Vbulletin. I don't know what the cost is to add it to your forum but you should look into it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

All these infrastructure things are out of the standard admin/mod's control. I have not been able to get in touch with Yungster lately

Rest well Matilda, Rufus, Oliver, Sebastian, Miles, Leno, Gabby, Ona, Cami, Luna, Blue boy, Fuzzy boy, Benjamin, and Bernard.

Ok so this has nothing to do with what is being talked about, but I do not understand this site at all and there is not a lot of instruction to how to do anything with the site. I can not figure out how to post any questions I have and when I click on settings next to the logout button it tells me that I may not be allowed on that link or page I am very confused and probably will not be using this site often when I can not do anything it also logs me out on it's own very often. If anyone has any tips or anything for me to understand this site more please message me.

Could we maybe have a summer Book Club? And some forum games? I have some game ideas if interested. They make it fun!

Oh, also, the book club books would be about rats. Of course.

Blog Entries

Great idea!
    Thanks to Zoreo for making me this wonderful signature. Please go to Zoreo if you want an AMAZING sig!!!!!!

Blog Entries

This is probably like, so far gone and I don't know.. Maybe there's a way to do it and I just don't know how to computer..

But, it would be cool if we could post pictures on our profile alone, as well as the forums. :x

Blog Entries

Okay, okay. I got 2 ideas:

Secret Santa (Kind of what they do off Pinterest.) Send a random gift to a person (rat-related) ^_^

Oh and. On the forums. Make the newest comment on the front page instead of the last page.

+ Reply to Thread