Got any ideas or suggestions to improve RF? Post them here! - Page 5
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Got any ideas or suggestions to improve RF? Post them here!

Pink Eeper

So maybe you can help me...I need to make a post but it's saying I don't have permission. I don't understand why. I need to post about my rat's leg, I think it's broken.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Pink Eeper

Posting to hopefully be able to make a real post.

Pink Eeper

I need to post about Granger's broken leg.

Post it in the health for forum
    

Late night and I can't sleep, so here's some ideas I've come up with:
    - I know competitions have been mentioned (rat of the month/banner etc.) you could include other competitions such as: most creative toy/funniest rat pose/most active member or daft things like that
    - A product review section, where all the threads are different products and everyone puts their thoughts and feelings about said product in comments
    - Maybe a good way to reach out to more new users would be to encourage a few people to write blogs (on their own websites?) about rats/rat health care etc. (or approach people who already have a successful blog?) as there's always people googling it... and then ask them to mention RF as a great base for information and support

I like the idea of a review section, it'd probably be difficult to keep organized without addons for the forum though. Maybe a testimonials sticky would work better? Just a place where we can post short 2-3 sentences of comments about popular products.

Rest well Matilda, Rufus, Oliver, Sebastian, Miles, Leno, Gabby, Ona, Cami, Luna, Blue boy, Fuzzy boy, Benjamin, and Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I like the idea of a review section, it'd probably be difficult to keep organized without addons for the forum though. Maybe a testimonials sticky would work better? Just a place where we can post short 2-3 sentences of comments about popular products.
    That or a sub-forum in the marketplace would be nice
    

+ Reply to Thread