Hairless girls!
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hairless girls!

Pink Eeper

Default Hairless girls!

I finally (today) got my two hairless baby girls. I am looking for someone to help me name them. They are babies, both hairless.

Dogs: Angus & Sookie (Pugs)
    Cat: Hollywood
    Mice: Eleanor, Louise & Josephine
    : Skully
    African Pygmy Mice: Randolph & Wolfgang
    RATS: Pocket, Bellatrix, Vivian, Claire, Hazel, Pancake, Tessa & Phoebe

“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.” The Catcher in the Rye

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Post some pictures!!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

Yes deff. some pics! This post makes me so excited for my hairless boy ill be going to see ab on tuesday i'm sooooooo excited

Skritch Lover

Aww! Hairless ratties! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Haha good luck and we will Deffo help you with he naming, well I will anyway. I wasn't always a fan of hairless rats, but someone posted a picture of theirs on here, and I fell in love with them! I wish you good luck and a rewarding experience to you! The adventure starts here, my friend.... Sorry ill stop that now. Haha, anyway, I hope they turn into nice, lovely, snugly squishes hehe good luck again

Sent from my iPad using PG Free
    A wise t-shirt once said- 'My rats think your gross too' (Directed all you rat haters out there!)

I love hairless rattties am asking for one for xmas
    Isn't it ironic, how we kill flowers, because we think they're beautiful?

Skritch Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Rat-1- View Post
    I love hairless rattties am asking for one for xmas
    Don't get one, you HAVE to have TWO! Otherwise the lone rat will die of depression, and also they can be frustrated so they might turn to aggression! So I would get two, actually I think you NEED to get two. I'm sure a majority of people on here will agree with me, so please do the right thing. Also Christmas can be quite a stressful time for everyone, so maybe consider getting them in January when it's calmed down and they won't be brought into an uncomfortable even scarier environment!

A wise t-shirt once said- 'My rats think your gross too' (Directed all you rat haters out there!)

Quote Originally Posted by IOVERATS View Post
    Don't get one, you HAVE to have TWO! Otherwise the lone rat will die of depression, and also they can be frustrated so they might turn to aggression! So I would get two, actually I think you NEED to get two. I'm sure a majority of people on here will agree with me, so please do the right thing. Also Christmas can be quite a stressful time for everyone, so maybe consider getting them in January when it's calmed down and they won't be brought into an uncomfortable even scarier environment!

I agree with this. But maybe they already have rats and want a hairless one too. but yeah never ever have just one rat.

-Rats are my life-
    Last edited by PrincessRat; 09-08-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Skritch Lover

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRat View Post
    I agree with this. But maybe they already have rats and want a hairless one too. but yeah never ever have just one rat.

-Rats are my life-
    Hopefully, I didn't mean for me to sound rude, but I hate little ratties living on their own, it breaks my heart, they nearly always looks so lonely and depressed! But yeah, did not mean to sound rude, however I would just like to state that rats shouldn't ever live on their own (yes, I'm stating that again) good luck

Quote Originally Posted by IOVERATS View Post
    Hopefully, I didn't mean for me to sound rude, but I hate little ratties living on their own, it breaks my heart, they nearly always looks so lonely and depressed! But yeah, did not mean to sound rude, however I would just like to state that rats shouldn't ever live on their own (yes, I'm stating that again) good luck

You didn't sound rude at all and it's always good to put advice out there just in case they need it.

-Rats are my life-

Pink Eeper

Default The baby girls!

Not fantastic, but as requested here is a picture of each of them!

The girl on my lap (first picture) is the larger, more energetic of the two.
    The girl going face-to-face with my pug, Angus, was the runt of the litter (a little of 11, I might add)! and is calmer, more content to sit on my lap and groom herself.

I like food names (Waffles, Pancake, Parfait, Praline, Cookie, etc) but I also like sinister names such as Bellatrix.

I just can't decide!
    Attached Images

Dogs: Angus & Sookie (Pugs)
    Cat: Hollywood
    Mice: Eleanor, Louise & Josephine
    : Skully
    African Pygmy Mice: Randolph & Wolfgang
    RATS: Pocket, Bellatrix, Vivian, Claire, Hazel, Pancake, Tessa & Phoebe

“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.” The Catcher in the Rye

+ Reply to Thread