What have your rats run off with?
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What have your rats run off with?

Blog Entries

Wink What have your rats run off with?

My fiancée was using a measuring tape too measure the cage and Lina ran off with it under the bed. We had too lift the whole bed just too get it out. Just curious too see what everyone else's rats ran off with?
    Proud Mama too: Peanut,Lina,and Pepper(My Rat Pack) -Over the Rainbow Bridge:Glady Girl,Midnight,Alice,and Lucy

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

Banana chips are like crack to my rat Charlie. One time I couldn't find him in his cage. Freaking out, my fiance and I searched everywhere. Finally we found a trail of banana chips leading to the closet. We found a box where Charlie had made a nest out of banana chips and a chewed up flip-flop. He also likes to steal guitar picks. He is, by far, the most michevious rat I have.

Squishy Laprat

Money. Yep, Storm is a gold digger. As soon as he finds a dollar, half the time not even on the floor but on my desk, he runs off with it under my bed. Luckily he's not good at protecting his spoils so he has no money.

My rat Einstein also stole my homework one day and tried to eat it and turn it into a nest, that would of been hard to explain to my teacher.

Mocha tried to run off with my lip once when she was a babe. Not a happy experience, & it left me with a nice big welt. :I

^ my most accurate self portrait yet
    Loving parental slug of the rattie-roos Mocha and LouLou.

my lip rings..while they are in my lip XD

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.

over the rainbow bridge: Dizzy , Lily, & Dani

Two checks from my office totalling $97.00 are m.i.a. A pound of snickers are missing and A snow man was stolen whole.

Amelia our resident thief is the likely suspect but she's too good at hiding stuff and too sneaky to get caught.

The checks disappeared in a large manilla envelope 8 1/2 by 11 1/2... Poof right off my desk.

The snickers disappeared during the great blackout... the whole bag mysteriously turned up empty the day after we bought it. Amelia and Fuzzy Rat were both free ranging the house in the darkness but Fuzzy more than likely would have eaten the snickers where they were, she doesn't steal and hide like Amelia.

And the Snow Man... My daughter made it at school from a rice crispy treat base, marshmallow body and pretzel arms. It was about 6 inches tall and it mysteriously disappeared before my daughter could eat it or show it to her mom. My daughter still definately doesn't think it's funny and hasn't forgiven Amelia.

After nearly two years the wife, a true stand on the chair and scream rat phobic from childhood has learned to tollerate Fuzzy Rat. After we had Fuzzy for about two months she observed my daughter interacting with Fuzzy at a distance and commented in confusion 'that rat actually seems to love our daughter' and 'I can't believe it puts up with so much abuse'. After that she can get within two feet of Fuzzy, still no touching though and whereever Fuzzy goes still gets washed with bleach...

By her hyper nature, stealing habits, along with her black fur and black eyes that flash red has earned Amelia the nickname 'the horrible rat'. As in 'if that horrible rat is out of the cage, I'm not coming into the house'.

Personally, I find Amelia cute as do most people, but it's interesting how rat phobics see rats very differently. You call it, does she look horrible or cute to you?

IMAG0054.jpg
    My rat was smarter than your honor student.

Blog Entries

I love all these stories!!! Rat Daddy- she is such an adorable girl!!!
    Proud Mama too: Peanut,Lina,and Pepper(My Rat Pack) -Over the Rainbow Bridge:Glady Girl,Midnight,Alice,and Lucy

Skritch Lover

My cookies, my pizza rolls, my sock once, my tissues, and anything paper towel like I tissue like they steal from me XD oh and stuff of of my plate XD

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Blog Entries

My rats stole a hundred dollars in twenties out of my purse and made a bed to sleep on. Reciepts.They steal jellybeans, stole a sandwich out of my lunch bag. My jewlery, some of which I still have not found. My Plum will jump in the trash can to get whatever she likes and runs away with it. Silly furrballs. lol

My ratties stole my slipper once, tugged it off my foot and ran! Cheeky rats!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

+ Reply to Thread