Most Suitable Rat cage?
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Suitable Rat cage?

Thumbs up Most Suitable Rat cage?

Hi, after reading through some of the threads, i realised i had signed up to a US forum. I'm from the UK, is this okay? Sorry if i have in any way offended you or your ratties I am getting two does in around 2 1/2 months, and have my product list ready, but i cant decide on numerous cages and beddings. I cant copy links, so will do my best to provide web addresses. I understand many of you wont have heard of the cages, websites and beddings in th uk, sorry for that!
    First up is Little Pet Warehouse, i like the Little Friends Narrow Bar Hamster/Rat cage, it is listed as EMPTY, as quite a few are called this. It does come with four shelves and a few tubes. The fancy rat cage calculator says it is suitable for around 4 rats.If there are any cages you know of in the uk, for under 60, with accessories, plz list them.
    Right, bedding!! We do have Yesterdays News, Finacard, Ecobed, Biocatolet, Carefreshand Bob Martins (2 versions of bob martins paper or crystal, obvs paper version!!) Just a few for you to check out. For 30litre, bob martins is 10.80, around $16.20, just wondering if you know of any UK brands that could be cheaper? Bob martins is a very light bag, just wondering what would last longest!! Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

You are in the right place. This is an international forum and many of our most active members are also from the UK.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the cages you mentioned, but I'm sure someone will chime in here soon.

I know a lot of our UK members do like Finacard, Yesterday's News is very popular over here, and I don't know many people who would recommend carefresh... so I'd avoid that.
    *Anya & Tati*
    R.I.P. Nora, Euhpie, Edea, Riku, Totoro, Lulu, and Yuki.

Just a friendly reminder to but food before you buy your rat food ahead of time!

+ Reply to Thread