All Living Things Luxury Rat Pet Home
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Living Things Luxury Rat Pet Home

Default All Living Things Luxury Rat Pet Home

I recently got two rats and I am trying to upgrade their cage because their old one isn't much room. I was wondering if anyone had the All Living Things Luxury Rat Pet Home from Petsmart and what their thoughts on it was. I was going to get a Martins Cabin but I see this one is a little taller and I can't just get it at the pet store. Anyone have any reviews or thoughts on the cage, thanks it would be really helpful!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

I have that cage for two boys. I actually like it alot. I know bigger is always better, but they are happy in the cage. I have a ton of stuff in their cage and i take them out for a few hours each day. I also switch their toys out when i clean their cage so i dont think they get bored. for the price of the cage I think its great.
    I <3 my boys Scooter and Buster. <3

Personally I didn't go with that cage when looking for a decently priced one because I found the rat manor. I think that the rat manor from petco is much better because it's all metal which prevents chewing out of the cage/can't chew the ledges up. It's $80 online and I got free shipping. It has an overall better rating too.
    My first mischief of five: Camembert (Cami), Brie, Fontina, Ricotta, and Raclette (Rocky)!

Super Moderator cagedbirdsinging's Avatar

I'd really go for a Martin's R-695.

Ivan, Isaak, Henrik, Ulrik, and Asa's mama!
    "Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings? And yet not one of them is forgotten by God." - Luke 12:6
    Rest well, sweet girls. Penelope, Paisley, Willow, and Ivy.

Little Fuzzy

We have an All Things Living cage and yesterday my rats chewed right thru the pan at the bottom and escaped. I'm currently desperately ISO a new cage. I think we're going to go with a Martins 695 or maybe a Fiesty Ferret... but probably the Martin's. Here's a link to the pic of my cage http://www.ratforum.com/showthread.p...astic-cage-pic
    Central FL rat family to Biscuit (RIP to Speedy, Biscuit's sister who was paralyzed from the waist down) and her new sisters, Marshmallow and Sprinkles.

I have the All Living Things cage for my two lazy boys. Probably why they never tried to chew their way out, like the person above's rats. ) If you have really hyper rats who love being out, I'd go for a metal cage that they can't chew their way out. But if you've got rats like mine, then you shouldn't have to worry too much.
    ~Kurt and Eddie ,partners in crime~

Some one on that posts here reported not long ago that his three rats escaped through a hole that was chewed in the bottom pan.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Little Fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by watts300 View Post
    Some one on that posts here reported not long ago that his three rats escaped through a hole that was chewed in the bottom pan.

That was me! I posted the link in post #5 on this page. My 3 girls are now jammed in a super small hamster cage while we wait for our new cage to arrive
    Central FL rat family to Biscuit (RIP to Speedy, Biscuit's sister who was paralyzed from the waist down) and her new sisters, Marshmallow and Sprinkles.

They'll be fine. It's a temporary enclosure. Seriously -- don't worry about them being crowded.

+ Reply to Thread