What would you do if... - Page 10
RatForum.com is the premier Rat Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: What would you do if...

Squishy Laprat
    Blog Entries

I don't have rats(but I've been researching rats for over a year) ,But isn't everyone who has a pet actually the pet themselves?WWYD if your rats could speak a human language fluently,but not one you speak?
    

2. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

I would stand and stare. Then, probably take a picture and shut the door.

What would you do if you found your rat in your pocket when you were at work/school?

Squishy Laprat
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InsideSunrise View Post
    I would stand and stare. Then, probably take a picture and shut the door.What would you do if you found your rat in your pocket when you were at work/school?
    Freak out,panic,go to the store ,get a temporary cage (unless the temporary cage that I already had appeared too)so I don't bring home a possibly sick rats that just looked like one of mine, find a place to quarantine,get home and panic more about my rat escaping .WWYD if your rats suddenly turned neon green And neon pink ?
    

5. Remove Advertisements
    Rat Forum
    Advertisements

I'd love it! I'd redecorate their place to match, complete with a disco ball and glow sticks. haha

WWYD if you suddenly found out that your rats could speak, but when they did, it was always to "rat" you out about eating the last of the ice cream?
    "Who ate the last of the ice cream??"
    "Mom did it!"

+ Reply to Thread