Rat Forum banner

All Living Things Luxury Rat Pet Home

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  watts300 
#1 ·
I recently got two rats and I am trying to upgrade their cage because their old one isn't much room. I was wondering if anyone had the All Living Things Luxury Rat Pet Home from Petsmart and what their thoughts on it was. I was going to get a Martins Cabin but I see this one is a little taller and I can't just get it at the pet store. Anyone have any reviews or thoughts on the cage, thanks it would be really helpful!

#2 ·
I have that cage for two boys. I actually like it alot. I know bigger is always better, but they are happy in the cage. I have a ton of stuff in their cage and i take them out for a few hours each day. I also switch their toys out when i clean their cage so i dont think they get bored. :) for the price of the cage I think its great.

#3 ·
Personally I didn't go with that cage when looking for a decently priced one because I found the rat manor. I think that the rat manor from petco is much better because it's all metal which prevents chewing out of the cage/can't chew the ledges up. It's $80 online and I got free shipping. It has an overall better rating too.

#5 ·
#6 ·
I have the All Living Things cage for my two lazy boys. Probably why they never tried to chew their way out, like the person above's rats. ;)) If you have really hyper rats who love being out, I'd go for a metal cage that they can't chew their way out. But if you've got rats like mine, then you shouldn't have to worry too much.

#8 ·
Some one on that posts here reported not long ago that his three rats escaped through a hole that was chewed in the bottom pan.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
That was me! I posted the link in post #5 on this page. My 3 girls are now jammed in a super small hamster cage while we wait for our new cage to arrive :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.