Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cloud and Dew (Pearl Merle and American Mink, both with Irish markings)!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you for clicking, even though you had no idea what this was 🐭👍

This is a post where we can introduce ourselves as people, I feel like when people join this forum they introduce their ratties, not themselves, so I wanted to give a post to do that. If you don’t want to participate, feel free to carry on and I’m sorry for wasting your time! If you do want to participate, please only say your first name to protect privacy!

Also, I found this super nice and fairly cheap
cat tree that I just wanted to mention 😂

✨ Anyway, I will start this thread off by saying that my name is Audrey, and I have had only 2 rats in my entire life (I know, big mistake). Their names are Cloud and Dew. You can call me Audrey when addressing me, or you can stick to @TwilxghtRat! ✨

·
Registered
Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi
399 Posts
This is a cool idea. My name is Vivian (everyone calls me Viv), I have four rats. They are the only ones I have ever had. Their names are Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi. Other than rats, I have three more pets. Two budgies, Billy Bob Joe & Rio, (I named them when I was a young kid). I have had them for six years. I also have a horse, his name is Pepper, he is a black leopard appaloosa mix (we think he is mixed with Friesian or thoroughbred).

The one with the yellow is Billy and the one with white is Rio
:) This is Pepper!

·
Registered
Willow, Comet, and Spark
244 Posts
I think that's a great idea! :)

Well I have 3 rats currently, Willow, (2 years old) Comet, and Spark (each about a month old). I started out with 2 rats, Willow and Whiskers- unfortunately, Whiskers passed recently so I got Comet and Spark.
I don't have any other pets (yet ;))

Here is a photo of Comet and Spark- sorry for the bad quality LOL

And here's a photo of Willow :) (I love this photo, Willow looks so cute! ❤

·
Registered
Willow, Comet, and Spark
244 Posts
This is a cool idea. My name is Vivian (everyone calls me Viv), I have four rats. They are the only ones I have ever had. Their names are Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi. Other than rats, I have three more pets. Two budgies, Billy Bob Joe & Rio, (I named them when I was a young kid). I have had them for six years. I also have a horse, his name is Pepper, he is a black leopard appaloosa mix (we think he is mixed with Friesian or thoroughbred).

View attachment 303093 The one with the yellow is Billy and the one with white is Rio
View attachment 303094 :) This is Pepper!
Wow, that's cool! I've always liked horses, and I used to take riding lessons :)
I didn't know parakeets lived so long either! It's a shame rats have such short lives :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts