Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i went to my freind's house and he also breed's rat's [ as feeder's ]
and i saw a really cute rat and i just could not let the rat be fed to anything so i got the rat and a few week's later she is fit to burst almost she should give birth anytime now

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Yes. Have you lined up homes for the babies?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no not yet
and since this is a pet rat that is giving birth im gonna try to find home's for pet rat's not feeders

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Um, well, I would hope so.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok a update i called my friend and he say's this would be her second litter

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i hope that as well

and her name is valentine cause she has a almost perfect white heart on her chest just to let people now

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i just took inventory of everything and i need feeder's so this litter might end up as feeders sorry [ please don't bite my head off ]

·
Registered
549 Posts
cappy said:
ok i just took inventory of everything and i need feeder's so this litter might end up as feeders sorry [ please don't bite my head off ]
Why would you post this on a rat forum? People here love their rats like children and its rude and upsetting for you to come here and tell us about an oops litter that you plan to feed to your snake

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
oh ya, and glindella, what is that a picture of cuz ive been wondering since my first day on the forum.... i know theres a person, but whats the other thing?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
The red critter looks like a llama to me. :lol:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Forensic said:
The red critter looks like a llama to me. :lol:

lol that red critter is Cuzco, he is a lovely llama who gives kisses and is naturally drawn to long hair :wink:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Maybe cause the red hair is kinda like his own. ('cept much shinier and prettier and such.) :lol:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Forensic said:
Maybe cause the red hair is kinda like his own. ('cept much shinier and prettier and such.) :lol:
awwww I feel pretty, oh so pretty ::does little dance:: it was really funny when my mom tried to pet him, she has really long straight red hair, he kept sticking his face in hers and sniffing her, she got scared and thought he was gonna eat her hair 8O

·
Registered
520 Posts
I love llamas. :)

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
cappy said:
ok so i went to my freind's house and he also breed's rat's [ as feeder's ]
and i saw a really cute rat and i just could not let the rat be fed to anything so i got the rat and a few week's later she is fit to burst almost she should give birth anytime now
cappy said:
Why did you even bother saving her? Why are you even here on a PET rat forum if you are going to make proclamations like this?? Your pet and your feeder rats are the same, its you making the decision on who is who.

Do you think a request not to flame after a statement like that is going to stop some of us?? Thats like your bf abandoning you at a party, you walk home since he has the money for the cab, and he shows up the next morning with flowers...apology after the fact. :(

Took inventory? UGH.

I take in rats like yours that nobody wants or are going to be fed to a reptile. This hurts me to read. :cry:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have one point to make the domain name is just ratforum but i have not seen on the website that this is a pet rat forum it just say's rat forum
and i now people have told me it's a pet rat forum but there really is no real sign saying that's this site is a PET rat forum

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.