Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how well will this work i am getting a spayed female from a friend tomorrow and was wondering if there will be any problems with having two unaltered males with a spayed female

·
Registered
870 Posts
Most introductions go well. Usually when things go wrong it is due to the individual rats involved and can usually be worked out. Introduce them in a neutral place like any other intros. Make sure they seem to be getting along in the neutral area then put them in the communal cage, making sure the cage is clean and rearranged so it seems new to everyone. Good luck.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i let them meet in the bathtub eirlyer they still have separate cages it went really well the boys were super interested in her and kept checking her out with no agression from then she nipped dantes nose a little cause he was constantly sniffing her ears and face but no blood was drawn and he backed off i seperated them before work because she is so small compared to my boys i didnt want to come home to a incedent but ill put them back togeather aftee if get off work and do cage cleaningsare hairless... well mostly hairless females supposed to be super small my friend says she is 5 months old and my boys are 5 months but she is super tiny compared to them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts