Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adonis is 2 weeks and 2 days old. I took him from my work (MaMa had adopted him into her litter) He seems to shake his head, like a shiver, none of the other rats in his litter did it as much as he did, i brought him home to keep an eye on him. He seems fine and doesn't do it as often as he did when he was at my work. His eyes are opened las of ast night. i haven't seen him do it since then, could it been his way of smelling? o_O hmm. Anyway. the babes seem perfect! i'm so excited, One of the 2 week olds has her eye open and its only a matter of time til they start running about.i'm soooo excited!!!! :p :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is Adonis eating on his own? If he's been taken from his mother, he should be fed formula. I think the recommended mixture is puppy formula and soy formula (not human), but you'd have to check on that.

That's *really* young.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
yeah, sounds scary young to be taking him from his momma all day. do be careful with that, they can die in a day without warmth and food. but i hope he's fine with that head shaking thing!

·
Registered
432 Posts
This topic was also posted on GooseMoose - apparently the baby was put with a foster mother. I was a bit worried there until I read that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts