Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I took out my new baby Kane and let her lay on me in bed and all that.. she likes to chill and watch Tv with me =^_^=. So my fiance got in the bed later, and in the past he would demand that I then put her away and says things like "its just a rat" and stuff. I think he is still heartbroken from his girl Naru passing away in december. This time I protested a bit saying shes just a little baby and stuff and he gave up easily.

So after all that.. Kane ended up going and exploring all over him.. she was the most active I've ever seen her. Her sneezes seemed much better (too bad today they seem to be same as before). So Kane cuddled in by his neck like she likes to do w me, and she gave him some kisses! She kissed his ear and his fingers and she even grabbed / held his fingers. Also, a little later she took her first treat while on him. She had always ignored treats, but she snatched up the cheerio I offered and made it disappear. My fiance relaxed a lot with her and even told me to take some pictures ^^. I'll have to upload and post them soon.

I just can't believe after all his gripe that he got a lot of firsts outta her! They are all always daddys girls, I swear. When we have kids someday I hope we have at least one boy so that I don't go insane lol.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Awww that's cute! My boyfriend loves our ratties (as he was a rat owner first) but it's always sweet to see him play with the ratties. Your fiance sounds like a softie! I bet he'll fall head over heals for the lil rattie! :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I know he will! He has had many rats. His most recent rat Naru just passed away in December, he loved her so much. I loved her too. She would smother you in kisses and she was rolly-poly, probably cuz she just layed in her hammock all the time. She would even reach from her hammock for food and water lol. Here he is he posed for a 'ultimate' picture with his Bass guitar and W.o.w. and of course, Naru.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok heres the best Pics I got that day...

Kane's First treat!

Kane going to kiss his nose... whiskers in his eye too lol.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Awwwww. Your new rattie is adorable, and i'm sure Naru was an awesome rattie! Ya gotta love a rat that takes an interest in your music!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts