Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, My name is Beasty or Mike, whichever is easier to remember, and im a fairly new rat owner! I have two white rats, large, named Casper and Lucky... And on that note, I need some emergency assistance.I tried to post first in the Rat Behavior forum section but found it wasn't allowing a first post to be done there, so I tried here. I know this pbviously the wrong section but i needed assistance now.My rats are about a year and a half old now and have never had any real aggression towards eachother until today... Well it startled me toaee a few minutes ago them running around their critter nation chasing eachother rapidly. Theyve done this similarly when they were younger but not this aggressively. I let them be until i heard crying coming from the cage. It seems Casper had been bit on his right leg hard enough to draw blood, and his food portion had been stolen. I call food aggression but im not sure if thats the case and now im nervous to keep them together. I dont know what to do... So any assistance is highly appreciated.Sorry again, and thanks for any help. Glad to finally join this forum!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.