Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Happy Halloween - from my bunch to yours!

A rat Jack'O'Lantern - I got quite bored earlier

-Apologies if it's not that relavent - I couldn't help myself!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It took about 40 minutes or so. I've baked the seeds with a little golden syrup for the ratties night-night treats :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Did anyone let the ratties help with handing out candy? Lucy got a couple halloween kicks... she'd run from my hoodie, on to my shoulder, and down my arm when i'd hand out candy... alot of kids were a little freaked out by her... one little girl wouldn't take candy from me, and I swear atleast 5 kids asked me if she was real when she'd poke her head out of my hoodie to check things out :lol: I had quite a few kids and parents warm up to her though, even asked to pet her.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yeah, Takeo helped me hand out candy on Halloween. Most of the chikdren thought he was really cute, and many didn't even notice him, they were too focused on the candy! :) These two little girls even wanted to pet him and wanted to know all about him. ^^ When I told them he was a Berkshire, I was quickly corrcted, he was in fact a Halloween-rat, beacuse he's so pretty and black. And black is the colour of Halloween. :roll: :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts