Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I'm Emery an 18 year old non-binary individual (They/Them pronouns) . I'm a newbie trying to get past the three posts thingy xD
I have once again gotten back to befriending the amazing creatures that are rats, and the forum seems like a great place to ensure that the new addition to the family will get the best of care. I will definitely make some mistakes on the way but with this community I'm pretty positive a lot of them will be avoided. xD

Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Skin Nose
Meet the lovely, Hazel and Midnight respectively ;D They have been acquired from a breeder, they are still quite shy and we still have a lot of work to do, but they are great girls with a slight attitude, especially Midnight. They are mostly litter trained (I'm pretty positive the breeder had to been training them by how fast they picked it up) and we are still trying to create a strong relationship but baby steps, we're getting there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow they are absolutely breathtaking. I love seeing photos of everyones ratties it's just amazing. They truly are the best little critters in the entire world. But it's a pleasure to meet you Hazel, Midnight and of course Emery. I too am trying to get the whole three post thing taken care of and out of the way so I can start enjoying my time on the forum. I actually love it here already. It seems like people are as sweet as pie. The two I'm getting in December are Fig and Hig, not entirely from a breeder but definitely an oopsie litter. Then the two after that will be from a good friend of mine who happens to breed the little angels. I'll be going from 0 rats to 4 in a matter of months. Oh the joys of falling in love with these babies lol <3 Good luck on your new parent hood. Now we can all be rat slaves together. Haha

·
Registered
366 Posts
They ARE cuties. welcome to the forum. I am a three month newbie. This is a great source of information. I am addicted to reading all the posts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts