Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to give an old hat to the boys yesterday instead of throwing it away. I think I made the right decision. :p

Stanley finds the hat first "what's this??"

"Hey wait, what IS this??"

"Oh, it's a hat."  You can see Sylvesters tail sticking out below Sydney, 3 rats in the hat.

"Let me out of here!"

"Thank you for the hat mommy!"

·
Registered
443 Posts
Cute! I love Stanley's face in the last pic.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I don't know if you've ever played The Sims, but whenever you put a new piece of furniture or art or whatever in the Sims's house they always go investigate it, and a little bubble appears over their head saying whether or not they like it.

I feel rats do the same thing whenever I put something new in the cage. They are so interested to see what it is and if it's small enough for them to drag somewhere else.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cjshrader said:
I don't know if you've ever played The Sims, but whenever you put a new piece of furniture or art or whatever in the Sims's house they always go investigate it, and a little bubble appears over their head saying whether or not they like it.

I feel rats do the same thing whenever I put something new in the cage. They are so interested to see what it is and if it's small enough for them to drag somewhere else.

haha I have, I love the Sims. :) And you're right, they are like them in that respect, now each time I give them something new and they check it out I'm going to get the urge to play the Sims. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts