Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! My name is RatSupreme, or Shayla for short. I am a highschool student in the US and currently own two little ratties of my own.

I have owned many animals throughout my life and am so excited to meet other people who share the same interests. My current pets are Sylvester, Raven, and Slippers, all cats. Sylvester is black and white and is the brother to the black cat, Raven. Slippers however is our newest cat, she's about 8 months old and my mother suspects she's pregnant with new little kitties! I also have some fish in a fish tank, and then of course my two rats, Stella and Daisy.

I enjoy drawing in my spare time, or playing videogames. Other than that though I do not have many hobbies, anyways, I hope you all enjoyed my little introduction to myself!

Have a wonderful day/night!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

I'm from Australia myself and we have 11 ratties, two doggies, 3 rabbits, and 3 guinea piggies. I don't mind my video games either, I've been playing war of nations of my phone almost everyday for 6 months now, it's terrible i know right lol.

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to send us a message and good luck with kittie, everyone loves kittens!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi and welcome! I have a pack myself--2 rats, 3 cats, and a cockatiel. All rescues. I've been playing a steam game called Undertale recently, it's pretty emotional and really good

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey! I'm from Australia, and I second Crow when saying Undertale is really good! I did a pacifist run, myself.

I have a dog, two cats, a snake (don't worry, none of my rats become food!), a bird, seahorses, and my three rats. I'm a high school student who is going into Uni to get a bachelor of law.

I draw, play violin, sing, write, and tend to my meme crops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts