Rat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a lady just dropped off these two baby boys with me about an hour and a half ago. The intent was for me to save them from being free snake food and regime them but I am already in love with them D: my GF is going to kill me when she gets home on Sunday. If I can find a good home for them then I will do that but they are so cute! They're both blue in color but one is much darker and the other is a really light shade of blue that I haven't seen before. They're scared but sweet and have been riding around in the pocket of my hoodie all morning.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anyone tell me how to upload photos from mobile if my "quota if full"? My laptop is currently broken ):

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is the website telling you the quota is full, or your phone? If its your phone, sounds like you might need to free up some space on your storage.

And trust me, I know your situation well. I have 9 rats now. I started with 2.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the website. I know how to get around the issue with my laptop but since my computer is broken I can only use my phone.

They are so sweet, while I was holding them they both fell asleep in my arms and I have just been petting their little heads and I seriously almost started crying because of how sweet and little they are.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Finally got a pic to upload... I think. Sorry it's terrible, I'm going to try and get some better ones soon!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
190 Posts
Aw! They're so handsome!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
They are so adorable! I'm so glad they didn't end up as snake food. Even if it turns out you can't keep them, they'll make perfect pets for somebody!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are cute :) I hope I can keep them! Does anyone want to help come up with names? I was thinking about naming one of them Pewter because of their blue/silver coloration, but I don't know which one. And I also cant think of another name that goes with Pewter.

Ideas for totally different names are cool too!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Pewter for the darker one and Shale for the lighter one?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oooh I like Shale! I'll have to try those names out for a bit and see how they feel :)

ETA: I also like shale because the lighter boy has the little blaze marking on his head, and it kind of looks like a crack or something, and shale seems like something that would crack easily. Lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
Paul and Revere? Silversmith thing going on?

They. Are. So. Friggin. Cute.

My own eyes teared up a bit at the thought of feeding them to herps! What pretty babies!

/rescued two feeders of her own

·
Registered
629 Posts
I could not resist either if I were in your position. So cute!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have always liked the name Ash for blue or gray colored rats
Good luck resisting to keep them! They are absolutely adorable. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts