Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adeline&Hope

12-7-2015

Went Christmas shopping in Bristol TN, the only thing I wanted for Christmas was new babies I called up every pet store and rescue there was in the area and not in place had female rats. Then I tried researching farther out of Bristol and in petsmart in Kingsport there where 3 female girls. I only got 2 but wish I would have got all 3, but I'm happy with my 2 I got Adeline(white&brown) Hope(white&cream) they are very skittish towards people as of right now but I think it's just where they don't know what's really going on but they get along very well with Sophia. Which I'm so relived that Sophia has friends to play with now. Update on them in a few weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
The bigger versions of the images wont load for me, but from what I can see in the thumbnails they're very cute :D
Is Adeline a mismarked hood? She almost looks like a bareback, I always thought barebacks were adorable
Also, have you tried doing immersion with them?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bigger versions of the images wont load for me, but from what I can see in the thumbnails they're very cute

Is Adeline a mismarked hood? She almost looks like a bareback, I always thought barebacks were adorable
Also, have you tried doing immersion with them?

Adeline is a mis marked hooded and Hooe is a fawn Hooded. I don't think I have ever heard of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts