Rat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums...loads/2014-12/20141216_223540_zpsur3yvmkn.jpg
These adorable baby munchkins were born November 22nd

O n January 3rd these babies and I will be driving from the western part of South Dakota to colorado springs and 9 babies still need homes! 3 girls left and 6 boys please let me know if interested so that we can come up with a place to meet all the babies are adorable and just a little quirky :p

·
Registered
996 Posts
Goodness, they're so cute and I'm about to be in the market for a pair of boys. <3 I wish I could take a few, but I'm afraid I'm not quite in a position to yet. :( I'll talk to my family, though.

I don't suppose you would be able to come a bit closer to Texas than Colorado Springs? I mean, it's highly unlikely I can convince my family that we're ready for two new babies (we're about to remodel our house so my current rats have a room to free-range in and planned to wait until after that to get more), but my sister has her heart set on getting a fawn boy and those fawns are stinkin' adorable. <3

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ummmm...what area of Texas? My cousin who I'm going to see has family in Texas so I can see if they're going there anytime soon

·
Registered
996 Posts
I'm near the DFW area, but (should I convince my family) anywhere within five to six hour trip from here would be doable. Like somewhere in or near the Texas panhandle.

I did just discuss with my family though, and would take a lot of convincing to get them on board with getting two boys so soon. Possible, but don't make any plans for us yet. I'll work on them, but even I'm not 100% sure getting rats yet would be a good idea. I just saw those fawns and thought of my sister, who has been raving about wanting a fawn rat for herself (I would take care of it since she can't, being medically fragile, but she would pay for its food, neuter, etc, and he'd stay with my rats).

I hope you're able to find them all awesome homes. <3 I'll continue to discuss with my family and let you know, but again... very unlikely. :(

·
Registered
190 Posts
Where in the midwest? I live in NE ohio and currently looking to rescue a female. It's a stretch, but maybe if you're further east than me I'd be on the way...?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in Denver and we are rescuing rats! I'd love to take a few :) we would live them!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just talked it over with my husband, if they are available we will take :) let me know ASAP!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts