Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you guys use air purifiers to reduce odor in the room where you keep your ratties. I was wondering (before I go spending too much on the wrong thing) what purifiers you have, where you got them, how well they work and how much you spent to get a good one? Thanks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was in the market for one but I found I have my rats in too open of a space for it to work well enough. This one was what I was going to get after researching affordable options... Had good reviews & covered a pretty large area in comparison to some.
Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier, 17000 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000050AQ5/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_kPCPub123BF51

Hope this is a little helpful :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That one does look good but I'm working with a fairly small space, 9x9 room if that. They're quite expensive lol I just don't want to buy something that doesn't work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is what I bought from Amazon: HEPA Air Purifier

Its a HEPA certified air purifier that I keep near my ratties cages and running pretty much 24/7. My room is about 15'x15' and when I have it running, I really can't smell them all too much, if at all for about a week. When I take it from my room, I can definitely notice a huge difference in how much it smells in there before a cleaning.

The air filter should be cleaned maybe once a month, and that only takes a couple of minutes with a wet rag or a HEPA vacuum.

I have pretty bad seasonal allergies/asthma and at one point they were doing major construction right outside my apartment that kicked up a lot of dust, so I was able to justify the $90 price tag pretty easily.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are many professional air purifiers for your room in the Amazon marketplace.

You can check it out.....?

If you want to buy this air purifier for your home then you should be more and more research about air purifiers.
You want to get a good idea and complete idea about this air purifier then you should be with us. I hope that After reading my reply then you will not have any questions about this air purifier.

If you do not research more and more about this air purifier then you will not be able to get a good air purifier.

So after buying any product, first of all, you can get good information about the air purifier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts