Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Unless I'm having a total brain lapse, I'm sure that I've forgotten to post pictures of my boys. I've posted a lot about them in the past month so here is an opportunity to put a name to a fuzzy face.

The first picture I took of Linuce! He came out to see me before the long ride home.

I swear he was smiling at his nice, new home.

Then along came Andy. What a sweet heart.

At first they got along, kind of...

The boys old Rat Manor on Halloween.

Liney passed out. At this point I absolutely loved watching them do everything...

Andy doing his Yoga.

Road trip! The boys were very upset with me that I wanted to take their hammocks down. I finally got my way before we left and stopped for gas. This is Linuce protesting. They soon got over it when we stopped for a treat at McDonalds.

Linuce was really enjoying the open window on this day. I love how chunky he looks!

Linuce was a sick boy at this time. He had a URI which was finally treated by the vet. Nevertheless, I think he looks very regal.

Andy LOVED the Christmas tree. I think he was really sad when we took it down.

The last night in the Rat Manor.

I spoiled the boys when I got the Critter Nation. Andy particularly enjoys the space pod.

Upset that his linens were in the laundry, Linuce wrapped himself up like an enchilada. So cute!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Handsome boys you've got, I can tell they're well loved. I just got my first male rats yesterday (I'm currently a mom to 3 girl rats), and I love how affectionate and curious they are. I know my girls love me, but they are more lone wolves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts