Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a ferret nation on craigslist for a really good deal; it's not ideal but I couldn't pass it up. The only problem is that my girls seem to all be unnaturally small. Isis is the only one that doesn't escape (she can but doesn't want to) mainly because she is just not an adventurer. I bought hardware cloth but just haven't had a chance to put it on yet, so my other three girls have been living in a different cage. I'll usually let Freyja out every morning because she likes to go visit Isis and I don't want Isis to get too used to living alone. I closed her in with Isis in the FN and then went to pack my lunch not thinking about Freyja being a little escape artist. I came back to grab my bag and had so much other stuff on my mind that I had completely forgot that I'd let Freyja out...and I had left the office door open >.<. Fortunately I heard her getting into things in the bathroom and she came popcorning up to me when I went in to get her. I nearly had a heart attack though. What if she hadn't been being a naughty rat and getting into things to make noise so that I could find her? What if she had decided to run down the hall rather than into the bathroom? The horrible possibilities are endless :( I'm usually so careful with them since I can see an escapee leading to me having to get rid of them all (living with in-laws and such). My mind is just so fried right now >.<

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have all of the required materials. All I lack now is the time. I spend 99% of my day writing/studying/listening to boring lectures/applying for jobs/etc/etc. I'm hoping things settle down soon since I can't convince my husband to do it for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts