Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am often on guineapigcages.com looking at their cages, and they have cages made for rats as well! I thought I'd share that since all you rat-lovers out there might not otherwise get to see them. Here is a particularly amazing one that inspired me: http://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7685. I made my rat cage with mesh grids (meant to be storage cubes) and coroplast (corrugated plastic), it's HUGE! Has anyone else built a cage? I'd be very interested to see them! It's so much fun- my guinea pigs have a 55 square foot cage! :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
That cage belongs to a member of these forums!

It would be great to see pictures of what you have built, envisionary. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know what her username is? I LOVE her cage so much!
I want to do some pictures of my cage but I'm scared I'll bother the rats since I will probably need a flash to get the best lighting. That's my only problem- it's so hard for me to take a "snapshot" because I'm a photographer, I'll be like, oh no the color temperature is off and there not enough background light, etc, etc, etc! Hopefully I'll have some up this week!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
It's Night's cage! :D

Am I right? :lol:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
yep, that's night's cages.

·
Registered
181 Posts
That is what all rattie owners should aspire to!

Way to go Night!

I am drooling over that things right now. And Patrick, my fiancee, thinks the rats have too many toys now! Ha! Wait till I show him these pics!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow!!
That is a a awsome cage!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts