Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casper

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd been wanting to even out my number of boys and girls for a while (had 4 girls and 3 boys), but I was just so busy that I couldn't really justify adding to my mischief....until about a week ago. I went into my usual store to grab some mealworms for the scale babies and of course I had to go check the rat room. There was only one rat...all alone in a tank. I just couldn't leave him. Even though I've never really been a fan of albino rats, this guy just really needed a home and I couldn't deny him that. He has turned out to be the most calm and sweet boy that I've ever owned and I'm looking forward to introducing him to my big boys. However, he still needs a name!
Rat Muridae Mouse Snout Whiskers

·
Registered
996 Posts
LOL I can understand wanting to be even. I started out with three girls and two boys... so I planned to get one more boy and ended up coming home with two. XD Then I HAD to get a fourth girl. ;)

I love Albinos. <3 I try not to pick based on color, but I really want my next rat to be albino. Luckily the place I may be getting my next rat from is about 99% albino. XD

I vote for Albus. I love the name and it fits him in my opinion. All the other names seem kinda typical, but Albus stands out. I'm sure whatever you choose, though, will fit him perfectly. :)

Best of luck with your new baby!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been leaning towards Albus too. We've just been calling him all kinds of stereotypical white animal names for a week lol I forgot to put marshmallow on the list lol

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Albus has stuck with him, he responds to it and none of the others lol. I've been calling him Albie occasionally, especially when my dog "Alice" is in the room because Alice and Albus sound similar, it confuses my poor dog lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts