Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm watching Animal Planet's Funniest Animals and a cute little rat is on dragging paper into his cage and the host makes some lame joke about 52 card pickup. Commercial time!

I quote, "Rodents are a threat!"

.....WHAT!?!?

It's a commercial for rodent extermination! It's shown every commercial break, and I just can't get past that! I mean, yeah, I understand there are situations that need to be dealt with in that manner(though some will still argue), but that commercial on Animal Planet? The heck...?

Someone please explain this one to me!

·
Registered
722 Posts
That's insane that they would show it on a channel like animal planet. I can't stand any of those commercials... it's hard for me to see why anyone would want to kill the animal when they could get a non-leathal trap. I suppose they just don't want to be near a wild animal, but it still bothers me.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
$$$.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Vixie said:
So I'm watching Animal Planet's Funniest Animals and a cute little rat is on dragging paper into his cage and the host makes some lame joke about 52 card pickup. Commercial time!

I quote, "Rodents are a threat!"

.....WHAT!?!?

It's a commercial for rodent extermination! It's shown every commercial break, and I just can't get past that! I mean, yeah, I understand there are situations that need to be dealt with in that manner(though some will still argue), but that commercial on Animal Planet? The heck...?
Wow, um, no matter what your views are on extermination, talk about ill-timing for a commercial. Wonder if they even considered that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts