Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

On Saturday I brought home my new baby from Bleu Royale - a four and a half week old girl whom I've named Anna (her personality reminded me of Anna from Frozen). I haven't decided if I want to name her Meliana and call her Anna for short, or if I just want to stick with Anna. I'm leaning toward the latter now, although the former was my original plan. I didn’t do quarantine since the breeder’s line is free of myco, and neither of them has been around any other rats. I showed her to Charlotte once I got her home, and they became friends right away. Charlotte has been a little dominant since Anna is so young, but they’ve worked it out and like to cuddle when I have them both out. I’m keeping them in separate cages for now just in case.

Here are some photos of little Anna:

IMG_0220.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg

Here are some photos of the two together. The one on my shoulder is the first time they met.
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0224.jpg

Hope you enjoy! Anna is a lot less timid than Charlotte, which makes taking photos of her easier.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So cute! Is she an Anna because she keeps knocking on Charlotte's cage door and asking to play?
Now you have that song in my head.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Cute ears, she looks like a mouse.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts