Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone!

As you can tell by my title, I'm new! I'm GlitterPants, and I'm the quasi-new rat mommy to three adorable ratties that go by the names Melvin, Sputnik, and Emile. They've been with me a little less than 6 months, and they're just such hilarious little dudes - I can't get enough of them! I decided to join this forum to chat with some fellow rattie lovers and bounce some ideas off of them!

In addition to my three dudes, I also have two resident cats. If I'm truthful, I'm definitely a tiiiiiiiny bit of a crazy cat lady. Happily enough, all of my critters get along just fine. I'm sure it helps that the cats are not permitted to get anywhere close to the rats - though, they really couldn't care less about them. (Thankfully - one of them is a rescued formal feral cat, and I was admittedly a little nervous when I brought home my three dudes.)

Looking forward to chatting with you all!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone!

Here are my babies. It's hard to get a picture of them because they're usually little spazzes!!

Melvin, my big fat baby, whose favorite thing in the world is to hide in my purse:
melvin.jpg

Sputnik, whose my tiny baby - seriously, he's way small and my little cuddle monster:
sputnik.jpg

And lastly, Emile. As you might guess from the picture, he's an absolute terror. <3
emile.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts