Rat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start a post in here to see if I can rally up anyone who plays computer games. If you have any suggestions for great games let us know! Right now I?m big into WoW (yes I?m that world of Warcraft nerd). Anyone else? Is it odd I?m looking at a rat forum for gaming partners?

I also have an Xbox one but it?s in storage due to the fact I will be leaving for a few months.

Any gaming topic is appreciated! Feel free to post all of it here :)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yeah, I play WoW all the time! I have a lot of blizzard "gear" in my room.I have also been enjoying the new GW2 expansion as well as trying to get myself into FFXIV because my sister and stepbrother play it. Besides MMOs I play also HotS and SC2. Lately I've been playing more GW2 than WoW since my partner is really enjoying it right now, but we've also been playing through all the Metal Gear series in order of the timeline. He also insists on playing Dark Souls right now, so it'll be a long time since he isn't satisfied unless we 100% everything in all of these games (that means multiple runs in Dark Souls, ugh?). Between WoW, GW2, MGS, Dark Souls, AND work... we don't really get much done in any of them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
918 Posts
My boyfriend and I made a gaming computer to catch up on all the games we've missed through the years. At the moment I'm playing through The Witcher Wild Hunt. We also got a Switch (I put a ton of time in Breath of the Wild). I am off and on when playing WoW. When I have time I play a lot of games, but when I have big projects gaming takes a backseat.

I have my rats out when I'm playing too (when they behave and don't go for the wires).

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm a gamer, a mix between PC and console, so I can't pick a "favourite." Two out of my 3 rats are named after characters (while the 3rd is based off of a mispronounced name of a website). The two with character names are Jamie and Mako. Jamie is just a girl version of Jamison, from the first name of Junkrat's character in Overwatch, Jamison Fawkes. Mako is based on his partner Roadhog, who's name is Mako Rutledge. It seems fitting since I got them both from the same litter, and that Jamie is the hyper one who's a bit slimmer, while Mako is tubbier.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was MIA for a few days! I love Overwatch, and I also wanna try GW2. It looks great! I understand not getting anything done, it's so much easier to just play games and work on that progress (even if no progress is made ha!). I love the Witcher games and want to finish the third one. Sadly I had to let my husband take the gaming laptop and am waiting to purchase another for myself. The one I have right now can run WOW but anything more is too rough. Let alone disk space that sucks on this computer. Regardless I'm excited to start playing everything again once I do get that other laptop.

For WoW I play on Lightbringer server if anyone wants to chill! I just boosted my Night Elf Rogue so that has been taking up most of my time. So far I am loving the new expansion. My character is Amayssara and my tag is Battlepants if your looking for someone to add! Just send me a message letting me know who you are that adds me.

Anyone have any gaming laptop suggestions? I am pretty set on the one I might get but it will be a few months before I do.
Also anyone with some favorite headphone suggestions?

Last question, PUBG anyone?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I used to play WoW a while ago and stopped when my conputer stopped working. The only games I play now are on older systems
New 3DS
Xbox 360
Playstation 2
Nintendo 64

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My favorite childhood game for the DS was Animal Crossing. I ended up getting 3DS so I would have something to do on trips and if I was sick. They made an Animal Crossing for it and I always love going back to when I played it a ton! Just a chill little game.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My favorite childhood game for the DS was Animal Crossing. I ended up getting 3DS so I would have something to do on trips and if I was sick. They made an Animal Crossing for it and I always love going back to when I played it a ton! Just a chill little game.
I got my first DS when I was, i think, 9 years old. I turn 21 next month. I have animal crossing for my 3ds but do not play it often. My favorite games for it are Pokemon, Fantasy Life, and Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm also a WoW player! I'm on Moonguard and roleplay a lot with my friends, including D&D. I also have an Xbox One and a Playstation 4 that I play pretty regularly - Fallout 4, Hellblade, The Last Guardian, Slime Rancher, etc. If you wanna talk about a WoW nerd, I raid every Wed/Thursday. Looking forward to Antorus coming out! And I absolutely love all of the lore and stories! A few of my guild friends went to Blizzcon this year (I didn't), so we're all pretty excited for Battle for Azeroth!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hey I'm on MoonGuard too (MG Alli, WyrmrestAccord Horde). :) I'm into lore and rp stuff too, I've spent the whole week cooking from the WoW Cookbook lol!

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's awesome, Coffeebean!! That's the same way that I play. MG is Alli, Wyrmcrest for Horde! If you'd ever like to hang out, just lemme know!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Okay cool! I mostly keep to myself but you can either add my btag Cosmiccat#1177 or just the characters I am usually on: Saffí-WyrmrestAccord , Tianmi-WyrmrestAccord, and Níissa-MoonGuard (note the accented í) :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll admit to it. Since my desktop was put away a few years ago I do most of my games on the PS4 (fallout, final fantasy, dragon age etc) and in person on pen and paper (pathfinder, fate and soon Savage Worlds). I've got a ridiculous collection of board games and while I don't play it anymore, I was pretty big into WoW for a few years. I quit just before Cataclysm dropped.

I met my husband in a D&D 3.5 game and he's got the current PC gamer mantle in the house. (In fact, last time I looked he was getting into WoW for the first time in 10 years lol)

Currently I'm playing the remastered Final Fantasy XII and some of the VR puzzle games like Statik and Job Simulator while waiting for the Secret of Mana remaster

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm a very on-off gamer, I tend to play things for a month or two then lose interest, then come back into it...
I'm on my PS4 fairly regularly though, my tag is Lunchy1376, and last week I got a new laptop which is good enough to run WoW decently so I've resubscribed to that. Don't have Legion yet though, so levelling up a Night Elf rouge. Happy to make new friends on there as my friend list is pretty stale, it's Lunchy#2625 :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I play a lot of ps4. Do have xbox one but havent played in awhile! Anyone feel free to add me on ps4 gamertag is BrittyGotGame

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am a Minecraft nerd, still... and age 36.
Lol. I want to start playing fortnite when my 15 year old decides to upgrade to an xbox1. Omg I'm kinda pathetic

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am a Minecraft nerd, still... and age 36.
Lol. I want to start playing fortnite when my 15 year old decides to upgrade to an xbox1. Omg I'm kinda pathetic
Minecraft is the best! Lol i couldnt get into fortnite. It bored me. Id highly recommend ps4 over xb1! Lol i used to be xbox only...but between the 2 new systems microsoft f'd up.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts