Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
I haven't heard of them and I know quite a few in the area. But it seems they are more of a store & yes they likely also sell feeders. That doesn't always mean they are a bad breeder but it just depends on how your ethics are on that. And as a store they are likely into it as a commercial profit and not so much the wellbeing/health of the rats. It would bother me.

If you are looking for a breeder I can point you to some in that area. There are actually alot of breeders in and around Ohio.

Im in western NY which isn't that far from Ohio :) I won't have any babies till next year but in April I will be in Ohio for a rat breeder meetup.

Here is an awesome facebook group for Ohio, it says mice but it is for rats too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ohiomousebreeders/?hc_location=ufi

You can see if there are any breeders there near you with babies available. Depending on how far you wanna travel I also know of some groups for PA as well.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much! Currently been peeping more at rescues and shelters than at breeders. I just wanted to know if selling snakes and rats together sounded as bad to others as it sounded to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts