Rat Forum banner

do you think we should ask for a block option?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to say i think we are owed an apoligy as there are one or two people on here that are refusing to agree with anything the others say even if the rest are right they have to be awkard and rude, im not going to name names as they know who they are im just annoyed they cant even just be mature and get along!
so i think if enuf ppl agree we should ask ratman for a block option if its possible so as we cannot c the posts of the person who is block and they cannot see ours! please let me know what you all think because if no1 wants it theres no point in asking!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
This is a forum and you CAN disagree with each other, but you don't have to attack people. You can work on wording things a bit different so that its not rude at least. Telling everyone on the forum that they know nothing about rats is VERY VERY rude!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I have also noticed that a few people on here just lately could do with adding the words "in my opinion" to their posts. There seems to be quite a lot of the 'I'm right and you're wrong' attitude.

I don't think it's as bad as some other forums, yet, but I must admit I haven't been reading/posting as much because of it.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I know this might be a cold subject now but i've also found myself not posting as much. I'm slowly getting back into it but i believe thats because knowone seems to be attacking each other anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts