Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For liking their meds?

Lisbet with her zithro...runs for the cage door when she knows its Treat Time :roll:

The Horde (I medicated Brie, Kamali and Kyrie)...the almost empty syringes were attacked!

Aura, her micro-eyed daughter Lucine and her other daughter Prima

And then Terra, Aura's other daughter, Dilbert on the bottom and Kamali the sick one.

I still remember the Game of trying to find the food or treat to mix their meds with to get them to eat it. *doh*

·
Registered
549 Posts
yes... they are... and I hope you count your blessings everyday for it!!

giving Jenner his meds involved two people, a butterfly net, a dish towel and bandaids

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
the picture of the rattie reaching for it is too cute **makes squeaks** Perhaps it's not too strange. Maybe they know it's making them feel better. They eat it, and then they feel better.....suddenly their like WOW this stuff is great!

·
Registered
155 Posts
my rat wont take the medicine unless mixed with pear baby food and i dip my finger in it.no

·
Registered
47 Posts
My ratties love their raspberry flavored Doxy. They do the same thing, holding the syringe like little babies. Won't go with in 100 feet of their baytril unless it is HEAVILY mixed with raspberry or peach jam. Smart little buggers.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I found Ritchie trying to get into Katie's strawberry Ibuprofen packet the other day - crazy rat WANTS to be medicated!

And yes, the packets have all been stored elsewhere now :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts