Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got a boil water advisory in our city last night, because some water safety tests came back with E. coli bacteria in them. Right before is was issued, my daughter filled the rat's water bottle and they drank from it. It's 12+ hours later and they seem to be fine. Anything to be worried about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,526 Posts
Rats can be affected by E. Coli. Generally, however, they should be okay if it was a boil advisory. That usually doesn't mean critical levels, just being safe -- my city had a complete water shut down (do not drink, clean with, etc) which came at critical levels.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top