Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was buying some baby food for my rat girls and I saw these http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Graduates-Puffs-Blueberry-1-48-Ounce/dp/B0071JEMK2 and decided to get them.

They go absolutely NUTS over them and apparently they are like crack for rats. I only give treats in moderation but I wanted to see if anyone sees anything on the label that might make them a bad idea.

If they end up being unsafe for the rats, I'll just eat them myself. They are delicious. LoL

·
Registered
581 Posts
I give my rats the peach flavored ones. The biggest concerns with them to my knowledge is the amount of sugar in them. You probably only want to give a few a week to make sure they're not getting too much sugar. ^-^

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, so we're on the same track. The sugar was the only thing I saw that was a red flag.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Those are awesome! My rats go crazy for the banana and blueberry flavored ones. They don't really care much for the veggie flavored ones though.

·
Registered
952 Posts
My rats never really ate them but I blame my husband for all the sugar they get in ice cream and chocolates...probably why they never went for em...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts