Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
995 Posts
Oh gosh I really liked that book and I heard they were putting it on Broadway! I'm a huge Broadway fan... and as close as I live to NYC, tickets are just wayyyy too astronomically priced. I'm lucky if I get to see a show every other year or so. Maybe if this goes on tour I'll catch it in my city!

· Registered
529 Posts
Great article - I had posted about this..... a friend had sent it to me, and I'm spreading it around in yet another attempt to show people how wonderful rats can be when phobias are overcome. The book it's based on is excellent - everyone should read it.

· Registered
680 Posts
Are rat phobias common in the NYC area because they have such a problem with wild rats? I don't think anyone I know has ever even seen a wild rat. Maybe my Dad, but he lives in the woods. I don't think there is a big population in town. (mice yes, rats not that I've ever seen or heard about) Most people I've mentioned my rats too think they're cool. I've yet to tell anyone that's said "yuck"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.