Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night I had a dream about my girls... that three of them died. First Jay & Gwendolyn at the same time, then Bob later (Sweetness made it). Weirdly enough, this isn't the first time I've had a dream about them dying. It scares the snot out of me every time I wake up from those dreams :( Does this ever happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I don't recall having dreams where my rats have died but I've certainly had dreams where they are in danger. I've also had a few where all of the girls were pregnant. Talk about a nightmare 8O!

I'd say don't sweat it. It's a fear in your subconscious mind that makes itself known while you sleep. Unless you're prone to psychic episodes....I'd say it's nothing to worry about :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
I used to have nightmares about my apartment catching fire and having to get all my animals out in one cat carrier.... then I bought more carriers so now I have four :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had dreams where I would be walking around the streets, and unfriendly people would grab my critter, whomever it would be, off my shoulder and step on it as soon as they threw them on the ground. Seeing something like this causes me to panic and run to their homes, just to see them safe and sound.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ive had dreams of my rats escaping the cage and come and eat my ears off... also nightmares of well, my male ( O.O) rats being pregnant and all of em give birth to 20 huge cat sized baby rats that come and suck your toes off

.. :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i had a dream i found a dog sized rex boy in my cage and my sister used a shrink ray to shrink one of my girls down to the size of the boys ear and then when i got home from school ozzy had given birth to 2 babies which were fully furred ritten sized german shepherds! then i woke up so find it was only a dream, which is weird because while im dreaming i know im dreaming but when i wake up im surprised. (well, unless it's a dream i really like, sorta like the ones i have every night of the guy i like and i just think (and hope) that they're real, and then when i wake up im depressed instead of surprised)

·
Registered
418 Posts
My Mika had a vet appointment, and a few days before I had a bad dream.

We were driving to the vet, and my aunt had the car windows open and she was holding Mika's carrier for some reason.. and then we hit a bump and the carrier went out the window and got ran over by a truck.
Then I freaked out and could not find her anywhere, not even a piece of her.. so I was going insane by insisting she must be still alive and escaped unharmed or able to survive and everyone was telling me I was wrong. I just kept going insane looking all over for her. Then the dream kinda ended and I remembered it when I woke up. Creepy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts