Rat Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts! :)

Lesath, if I had to go through what you have had to go through, I don't think I would ~ever~ set foot in a dentist's office again!!! WOW!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was only 15 so I didn't have the option to fight too much, my mother had enough of my whining and it was far past time for the work to be done, once the novicane started to work it was wonderful. It seemed like forever to get past the abcess but really it was probably only 30-45 seconds of drilling.

I have had pain free dentist trips before, but the bad ones I've had really scare me now. I really need to get myself to a dentist again, but like I said someone is going to have to trap me and drag me. lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
thats how i feel about dentist. till i meet my new one he is great he tells you when it is going to hurt but yet he is so nice and tells you everything thats going on so i feel comforted at the same time. hey i am 26yrs old and just last yr got one of my wisdom teeth pulled. but i am so scared to get the bottom ones out becuse they have to be surgically taken out. i hope to get the top wisdom one out soon. and almost all my teeth having fillings and my dentist did the whole top side in one setting and so one it was nice to get them done that way.

i hope you get over this infection soon and that you wont have to go through all this agian.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you - just got back from the dentist a few hours ago...doing OK. :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts